wtorek, lipca 18, 2006
Mascarpone cheese (250g),
heavy cream (250g),
2 raw eggs (yolks and whites separately),
sugar (3 spoons),
espresso coffee (3 cups, room temperature),
liquor (e.g. brandy – 3 spoons),
cocoa (2 spoons).
1. Have espresso and liquor available in a dip dish.
2. Separate the eggs yolks from the whites.
3. Beat the egg yolks with sugar, until creamy.
4. Add mascarpone and cream.
5. Mix until smooth.
6. Beat egg whites until stiff.
7. Fold in the egg whites carefully.
8. Quickly dip the ladyfingers in the coffee and place them in a serving dish. Make a layer with half of them.
9. Cover the biscuits with half the creamy mascarpone mixture.
10. Repeat steps 8 and 9.
11. Dust everything with cocoa sieved through a fine strainer.
12. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
niedziela, lipca 09, 2006
piątek, lipca 07, 2006
czwartek, lipca 06, 2006
1 kg broad beans (podded, boiled for 10 minutes and peeled),
3 tomatoes (peeled, deseeded and diced),
2 onions (peeled and finely chopped),
a bunch of parsley (finely chopped),
seasoning: extra virgin olive oil, balsamico, sea salt, freshly ground black pepper