wtorek, października 24, 2006
potatoes (4-6; medium sized)
spring onions or parsley (optional)
1. Peel and slice the potatoes into 0,5 cm thick pieces.
2. Peel and dice the onion.
3. Pour the olive oil into a heated pan.
4. Add the potatoes and onion into the frying pan.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Cook stirring the ingredients frequently, until tender.
7. In a bowl, beat the eggs with a little salt.
8. Transfer the potatoes and onion into the bowl (and finely chopped spring onions or parsley, if you want).
9. Heat some olive oil in a non-stick frying pan.
10. Mix the eggs with the potato mixture and transfer everything into a heated pan.
11. Cook over low flame.
12. After 7 minutes turn over the omelette with the aid of a cover or a large plate.
13. Fry the omelette on the other side.
14. Transfer it to a serving plate. You can serve the tortilla hot or cold.
15. Cut into wedges.
16. Eat :)
Serves: 1 very hungry person, or 2 hungry people, or more less hungry people...
niedziela, października 22, 2006
ripe avocados (3; peeled) ,
cream (1/4 cup) ,
chicken stock (3 cups) ,
dry sherry (1 tbs) ,
salt and pepper ,
flour tortillas (4)
1. Puree avocados ina blender with 1 cup of chicken stock and cream; set aside.
2. Bring the remaining 2 cups of stock to a boil.
3. Remove the stock from the heat and stir in the pureed avocados.
4. Add sherry.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Cut the tortillas into thin stripes and heat them in a frying pan, without oil.
7. Add the tortilla stripes to the soup.
8. Decorate with cream.