potatoes (4-6; medium sized)
spring onions or parsley (optional)
1. Peel and slice the potatoes into 0,5 cm thick pieces.
2. Peel and dice the onion.
3. Pour the olive oil into a heated pan.
4. Add the potatoes and onion into the frying pan.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Cook stirring the ingredients frequently, until tender.
7. In a bowl, beat the eggs with a little salt.
8. Transfer the potatoes and onion into the bowl (and finely chopped spring onions or parsley, if you want).
9. Heat some olive oil in a non-stick frying pan.
10. Mix the eggs with the potato mixture and transfer everything into a heated pan.
11. Cook over low flame.
12. After 7 minutes turn over the omelette with the aid of a cover or a large plate.
13. Fry the omelette on the other side.
14. Transfer it to a serving plate. You can serve the tortilla hot or cold.
15. Cut into wedges.
16. Eat :)
Serves: 1 very hungry person, or 2 hungry people, or more less hungry people...