niedziela, października 22, 2006
ripe avocados (3; peeled) ,
cream (1/4 cup) ,
chicken stock (3 cups) ,
dry sherry (1 tbs) ,
salt and pepper ,
flour tortillas (4)
1. Puree avocados ina blender with 1 cup of chicken stock and cream; set aside.
2. Bring the remaining 2 cups of stock to a boil.
3. Remove the stock from the heat and stir in the pureed avocados.
4. Add sherry.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Cut the tortillas into thin stripes and heat them in a frying pan, without oil.
7. Add the tortilla stripes to the soup.
8. Decorate with cream.