sobota, grudnia 02, 2006
buns from the oven
tepid water (1 cup)
Greek yoghurt (4 tbs)
honey (2 tbs)
sunflower oil (2tbs)
rye flour (2/3 cup)
corn flour (1/3 cup)
wheat flour (1 cup)
oatbran (1/4 cup)
sunflower seeds (1/4 cup)
dried yeast (2 tsp)
1. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Knead the dough for 3 minutes.
3. Shape the dough into a ball and leave it in the bowl in a warm place, covered with cling film.
4. Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
5. When the dough has almost doubled in size, take it out of the bowl and cut into 6-10 pieces.
6. Dust the buns with flour.
7. Bake the buns in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until they have turned golden and crisp.
8. Take them out of the oven and leave to cool.
(Or, if you prefer, do not cut the dough into pieces before baking, but form a nice loaf instead.)